Review: Exposure by Kathy Reichs

Exposure - Kathy Reichs, Brendan Reichs
I'd like to thank the authors and publisher for the ARC I received via Netgalley.

I'm a huge fan of Kathy Reichs and have enjoyed all her work thus far, including the Temperance Brennan books and the previous books in the Virals series. I'm pleased to say that I really enjoyed this fourth Tory Brennan adventure, in which she gets up to all kinds of mischief with her friends Ben, Hi and Shelton and of course her wolfdog Cooper.

The Virals are still adjusting to their powers after being infected with a strain of parvovirus several months before, and in this book there are yet more adjustments to contend with. Tory is attracting some major attention from the male population, whilst the boys seem to have finally discovered the female of the species. Their teenage angst is captured perfectly alongside the main story which features the kidnap of the Virals' classmates. Tory and her pack attempt to uncover the truth behind the kidnappings, whilst staying under the police radar - no mean feat!

Tory and the boys are such likeable characters and this book is so well written, each character springs to life from the pages and the reader is there alongside them at every step of the journey towards the inevitable truth. Each Virals book I finish leaves me yearning to read more, roll on book #5