Review: Reboot with Joe Juice Diet

The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet: Lose Weight, Get Healthy and Feel Amazing - Joe Cross
I've long been an advocate of juicing, having followed Juice master Jason Vale's plans numerous times. This is the first book I've read about juicing that is written by someone other than Jason, so I was not sure what to expect.
  Joe Cross was featured in a television programme entitled 'Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead' that I watched last year. As the title suggests, Joe was severely overweight, ill and at risk of developing several life-threatening conditions. He needed to do something to improve his health, and fast.
Joe's story, along with the plan he followed, is detailed in this book. There are several different juicing plans detailed, from one lasting three days to a full sixty or ninety day plan (not for the faint hearted!) and there are recipes for smoothies and salads alongside the recipes for juice.
  What I like about this book is that the recipes are simple and easy to follow, even for first time juicers. The recipes look delicious and the couple that I've tried were lovely. I'll certainly be following at least one of Joe's plans in the very near future.
There's not much to like here, but the smoothie recipes confused me somewhat as they state to add all ingredients to a blender. I'm used to juicing most of the vegetables and fruit and then adding them to the blender alongside those ingredients that cannot be juiced such as avocado and banana. Blending all the ingredients together gave me a rather thick and fibrous result that was difficult to get down. This is the only reason I'm giving this book 4/5 rather than 5/5.