Review: Finding My Way Home by C. K. O'Neil

Finding My Way Home  : A Memoir About Life, Love, and Family - C.K. O'Neil

Cassie embarks on a road trip across America to discover more about herself. Along the way she encounters new people and had new experiences. She also take time to reflect on her life thus far, in particular the way she has tried to fit in with her friends and how her relationship with family is antagonistic.

This memoir arrived courtesy of the author and is not my usual type of read. I found it quite interesting, particularly the reflective parts. The descriptions of various places were of interest as I've never visited the States, and recounts of Cassie's human interactions well written.

There were a few spelling and grammatical issues which would have given a more professional feel, as would using a high resolution photo on the cover. Having said that, making these changes wouldn't have made me like the book any more or less.

This memoir clearly has many fans which is great for a first book. I'd like to thank the author for providing me with a review copy in return for an honest review.