Review: Cooking with Coconut by Ramin Ganeshram

Cooking with Coconut: 125 Recipes for Healthy Eating; Delicious Uses for Every Form: Oil, Flour, Water, Milk, Cream, Sugar, Dried & Shredded - Ramin Ganeshram

Published by: Storey Publishing (13 January 2017)

• ISBN-13: 978-1612126463

Source: NetGalley

Rating: 4*

Description:

Coconut is healthy and delicious. It is also native to cuisines around the world, including Thai, Indian, Filipino, Vietnamese, and many Caribbean cultures. Cooking with Coconut offers a tantalising taste of this tropical superfood's culinary diversity, with 133 original recipes using coconut in all its forms. Options span the menu, from breakfast dishes like Savory Coconut Crepes to dinner and dessert dishes like Asparagus with Shallots and Shredded Coconut, Coconut Pork Kabobs, and Coconut Rum Creme Brulee. Ramin Ganeshram, an award-winning food journalist, dishes up everything home cooks and health-conscious eaters need to know to fully enjoy this delectable powerhouse!

Review:

I simply adore coconut and already use coconut oil, sugar, milk, flour, water and desiccated and shredded coconut in a few recipes. With this book, I now have a lot more recipes at hand so I can include this gorgeous fruit at every meal time! Okay, I may be getting a bit carried away, but I'm sure you get the picture. The recipes I've tried have been easy to follow, they aren't too difficult, nor do they have you juggling all manner of pots and pans at the same time as trying to keep track of dozens of ingredients. Coconut lovers...you need this book!

Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for providing a review copy in return for my honest opinion.